Construction Broom & Sweeper
Shown with optional cab. Air conditioning now available.
The perfect broom for the rental industry.
While the 250 Series is great for smaller projects, our rental customers wanted a simpler broom that still offers an exceptional product but has a lower cost point. Broce took the 250 broom and “value-engineered” it upon popular request and created the 260 Series 3-wheel sweeper. We redesigned the overall frame as well as the broom swing frame and made other alterations to the sweeper. Compared to the competition, this broom is hands down the best quality construction broom and sweeper for the value.
You can download parts catalogs for each model of 260 Series broom below or on the parts and service page. If you have questions or can’t locate what you need, you can call our parts and service team at (580) 227-3711.
- Kubota V1505 4 cylinder engine
- 8′ convoluted brush
- Vertical hydraulic tank
- Redesigned dash
- New servo controlled hydrostatic pump
- Simple, yet heavy duty redesigned broom swing which allows the broom to be “pulled” not “pushed” like our competitor.
- Air conditioning
- Rotating beacon
- Front and rear work lights
- Hub engage warning system
- Engine shutdown system
- Paving clean-up
- Parking lot maintenance
- Street clean up / street sweeping for small municipalities
- Industrial and new housing development sweeping maintenance
- Hiking, biking and golf kart path sweeping
- Cleaning and smoothing out of athletic field artificial turf. (Check out our Turf Boss product built specifically for the industry)