Broce 250 Construction Broom & Sweeper
The tight places, maneuvering pro
Broce developed and designed the 250 series broom when we realized the need for a smaller, more agile sweeper for paving and street clean-up projects. We discovered after working with this sweeper, it can be utilized for other things besides road construction. Our customers have used it to keep pedestrian areas free from debris such as hiking trails, bike trails and even golf kart paths. Besides being a multi-use product, the hydraulic tow hitch makes its very easy to transport anywhere so you can truly use it anywhere.
- Kubota Tier 4 final diesel engine
- 8′ brush, standard
- Water system, standard
- Hydraulic tow hitch, standard
- Heavy duty single direct drive motor for brush drive
- Broom control – hydraulic joy stick control with adjustable down pressure and float position
- Electric over hydraulic lockout for brush to prevent settling of the brush, helping to eliminate bouncing and reduce wear.
- Amber beacon or strobe light
- Front and rear work lights
- Hitch disconnect warning light
- Paving clean-up
- Parking lot maintenance
- Street clean up / street sweeping for small municipalities
- Industrial and new housing development sweeping maintenance
- Hiking, biking and golf kart path sweeping
- Cleaning and smoothing out of athletic field artificial turf. (Check out our Turf Boss product built specifically for the industry)
You can download parts catalogs for each model of 250 Series broom below or on the parts and service page. If you have questions or can’t locate what you need, you can email the parts and service team or give them a call at (877) 227-8811.